Full Time Family Practice Job Auburn, NY
You will receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits, and vacation/holidays. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a community known for its breathtaking views, quaint village, charming shops, and eateries. The school district is well known for the national and state awards it has won. In addition, you will be only a short drive from renowned universities like Syracuse and Cornell.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday through Friday, no call or weekends
- Outpatient only
- Help grow a new practice
- Average 25 patients per day
- Emphasize wellness, prevention. and early detection
- Provide leadership to clinicians
- Must have 1 year of experience
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.