Full Time Pediatrics Job Anchorage, AK
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus wRVUs bonus incentives. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, STD and LTD, 6+ weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, 80 hours of CME plus a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance that includes tail.
Come live and practice in Alaska. Anchorage is a modern city, complete with skyscrapers, a thriving business district and bustling international airport. The city's location makes it easily accessible by air, land, and sea. Almost half of Alaska's residents live in this area surrounded by miles of coast, mountain ranges, hundreds of lakes and rivers, glaciers, ski resorts, excellent fishing, hiking, and unlimited recreational opportunities and nearly 20 state parks. Anchorage is a family-friendly place of unparalleled beauty, outstanding cultural opportunities, and offers a thriving art community and top-notch schools with no state income tax.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2675905.
- Traditional practice setting with both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Monday through Friday, 15 patients per day, no weekend clinic
- Support staff includes RN, MA and 2 admins
- Strong subspecialty support
- Excellent compensation plus bonus plan based on wRVUs
- Robust benefits package includes malpractice w/ tail, 6+ weeks of PTO, 80 hours of CME with stipend
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job #2635821
- Unparalleled beauty, outstanding cultural opportunities, top-notch schools with no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.