Work Alongside Reputable Providers and Set Yourself Apart as a Mohs Surgeon with this Highly Successful Group in Clearwater, FloridaJob #14133852
**Florida boastsNOstate income tax**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aFellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeonto join a thriving practice in Clearwater, Florida.
Become a part of this well-established practice's collegial team of top providers in the area and achieve the exceptional quality of life you're looking for, all while calling one of the Sunshine State's best cities "home!"
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time- flexible schedule!
- One day per week of Mohs cases to start; a forecasted three days per week in six to nine months
- Competitive guaranteed base salary and above market production-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including Paid malpractice, PTO, CME, 401K, and more!
- Family-like, welcoming clinic environment
- Well-established brand featuring top dermatologists in the region
- EMA enabled clinic
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing, and more
- Focused on providing exceptional patient experiences
- Beautiful, modern offices featuring state-of-the-art exam rooms
Live, work, and play in the suburbs of Tampa, Florida, and be rewarded with more than 245 sun-filled days per year!
This lovely community less than a 45-minute drive from Tampa offers exceptional Gulf Coast views, delicious restaurants, and cozy coffee shops, family-friendly neighborhoods, and an inviting laid-back atmosphere.
Whether you're looking for excellent schools and family-friendly fun or luxurious beaches and lively nightlife entertainment, you'll find reasons to love life along the Gulf Coast!
And air travel is simple withSt. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airportnearby, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!