Full Time ObGyn Job Olney, IL
Medical Search International is actively recruiting two BE/BC Obstetrics and Gynecology physicians to join a Hospital Based Physician Group in Olney, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Hospital had 263 births in 2019
- Outreach to surrounding 8 county service area
- Deliveries will be done at a 104-bed HFAP accredited hospital that serves as a regional hub for 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals) and has Level II Nursery designation
- Hospital offers state-of-the-art OB/GYN facilities. Our "Family Maternity Services" unit includes six birthing suites with an LDRP concept and is staffed with RN's that are specially trained in Neonatal care
- The unit also includes six additional suites for women's health and gynecological surgery patients.
- Clinic is located at our newly built, NHSC Certified 16,000 sq ft Primary Care Clinic that is 5 minutes away from the hospital
- Our providers have the ability to consult with specialists across the entire Health system which includes Pediatric Specialists in part of a 433-bed Level I Trauma Center that provides Level III Perinatal Services and has dedicated neonatal and perinatal air/ground transport services
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, CME allowance, relocation allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with local College of Medicine, the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- H1-B visa sponsorship available
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.