Full Time Family Practice Job Alamogordo, NM
Southern New Mexico Faculty Position
Brand New Family Practice Residency
Student Loan Forgiveness, Generous Paid Time Off, Signing Bonus
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a new Family Medicine residency program and work for an organization prides itself on being a center where patients choose to come, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Position offers high earning potential, professional growth opportunities, supportive colleagues and more:
- Family Practice Faculty Physician opportunity- candidates must have Family Practice residency training and interest in working in an Academic setting.
- State-of-the-art campus with cutting edge technology- hospital, medical office building with Primary Care and Subspecialty services, radiology/imaging, lab, pharmacy, and urgent care all located in one location! Epic EMR fully implemented throughout entire facilities.
- Negotiable $250,000+ Base Salary with upside bonus potential
- Executive-level benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous paid time off package, $5,000 annual CME allowance, retirement with matching, pension, paid malpractice with paid malpractice tail provided.
- First-rate retirement – 403b and 457b with matching
- Student loan forgiveness available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
This beautiful Southern New Mexico community provides a relaxed lifestyle that allows for an escape from the hustle and bustle of high-cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming community offers all the amenities you could ask for: with great shopping and food, cultural landmarks, music festivals, yearly events, parades, and endless outdoor activities.
- Perfect climate! Area boasts over 330 days of sunshine per year, outstanding air quality that is the best in the United States, and an average temperature of 72 degrees
- The community provides close proximity to Las Cruces, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas. Las Cruces is less than an hours drive and El Paso is a 90 minute drive away.
- Outdoor activities for the family include golf courses, parks, museums, and ski resorts
- Great schooling options – public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according to greatschools.com - a community college is located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away
Job ID: FP 6632331
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.