Locum Tenens Critical Care Job TX
A medical facility located in Texas is seeking a critical care medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The shift times will be from 7 am to 7 pm. There will be an APP on staff that will be in-house and take call. You will see an average of 12 to 14 patients per day, and 2 new admissions per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Housing, travel, and malpractice will be provided for the duration of your assignment. Have a better locum tenens experience with Weatherby. Call today to learn more about this opportunity.
- Open ICU, cardio, and surgery
- 12-hour day shifts
- 5 to 10 days per month
- 4 to 5 months needed
- Board certified or eligible
- ACLS certification
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.