Full Time Pulmonology Job PA
This opportunity offers a strong base salary compensation with annual reviews and additional raise potential. You will also be offered excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution, health/dental/vision/Rx benefits, flexible spending account, a sign-on bonus, LTD, relocation expenses, 15 days of CME with a $3.5K stipend, malpractice with tail, accrued PTO, and medical student loan repayment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gabriela 'Gigi' at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Strong compensation package in a world-class environment
- Well-respected and internationally-renowned organization
- Position is available due to growth in a large multispecialty team
- 2 different pulmonary/CC needs with some sleep
- Work ICU inpatient, inpatient consults, and pulmonary clinic
- Excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution
- Way out in front of research and technology
- Safe family-friendly community a few hours to NYC, Philly, and Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.