Full Time Family Practice Job NM
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits. There is a commencement bonus, medical education loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME, vacation, retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Las Cruces is a sunny college town located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
For more information, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient with clinic triage call only
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Low call schedule
- Board certified preferred
- Loan repayment available
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.