Full Time Neurosurgery Job Denton, TX
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Neurosurgery Opportunity in Denton, Texas
Large private practice group is seeking a dedicated neurosurgeon to join their new office location at Medical City Denton.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
- Fellowship training in spine surgery preferred
- Available to start summer 2021
- TX license preferred
- Excellent communication skills and be energetic and motivated to grow an elective practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Financial support from the hospital & group
Overview of Medical City Denton:
- 208 bed, high-quality, acute care hospital
- Level II trauma center
- Medical City Denton serves the growing population just north of Dallas/Fort Worth and is accessible to Flower Mound, Lewisville, Lake Dallas, Carrollton, The Colony, as well as communities south of the Oklahoma border.
Overview of Denton, TX:
Denton is the county seat of Denton County and has an estimated population of 141,000. Located off of I-35, Denton is 42 miles from the Oklahoma border and 27 miles from the DFW International Airport. It is known for a lively music scene and is home to University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University, which has a combined student population of over 45,000.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.