Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Panama City, FL
Panama City, FL
alarm 4 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity in Panama City, FL
Gulf Coast Cardiology, part of Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, is seeking to employ a non-invasive/diagnostic cardiologist.
- Board certified or eligible in cardiology
- Excellent 1:5 call schedule (IC on backup for STEMI call)
- Exiting fellows and experienced providers encouraged to apply
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice
- Full benefits package to include health, life, dental, disability, etc.
- Relocation allowance, marketing and CME
- High earnings potential with production based wRVU comp model
About Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center and Gulf Coast Cardiology:
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is an over 260-bed full-service, acute care, med/surg hospital located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the residents of Bay County and beyond
- This facility offers a Level II NICU and Neonatal Transport Team, an American College of Surgeons Commission cancer program, a rehab center, wound care center, ER, OB/GYN, ICU, a full range of surgical services and a wide range of ancillary support
- Gulf Coast Cardiology currently has three interventional cardiologists, one non-invasive and four APPs
- This need is due to the exciting growth this practice has seen since inception six years ago
- Stress, echo and EKG in practice
Panama City, FL is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green waters, bays, bayous and the warm southern hospitality of our residents. Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and lifestyles. The area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt-water fishing, world class golf, performing arts, museums, FSU/Panama City campus, community college and an excellent public school system along with several private and parochial schools.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.