Locum Tenens Urology Job CA
We have an opportunity in California for a urologist. The provider can expect to work full-time. The locum tenens physician will see trauma cases, and complex oncology experience is a plus. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. A BLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- Full-time coverage needed
- BLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Will see trauma cases
- Complex oncology experience a plus
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.