Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job MN
A Minnesota facility has an opening for temporary orthopedic surgery coverage. The work schedule is clinic and surgery coverage 3 - 4 days per week. You can expect to see around 18 patients per day in the clinic, and 1 in the hospital. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. No license? Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Clinic and scheduled surgery
- BC/BE required
- Licensing assistance available
- 18 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.