Locum Tenens Surgery Job GA
A general surgery physician is needed to provide coverage at a Georgia medical facility. The provider will be exclusively on call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day and 5 - 10 surgeries per weekend. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted GA state medical license in hand. This facility requires providers to have an ACLS and BLS certification. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Call coverage
- GA license required
- ACLS and BLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- 5 - 10 surgeries per weekend
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.