Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job WI
A rheumatology physician is needed at a Wisconsin medical facility. The provider will work full-time. The physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a WI state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Full-time coverage needed
- Temporary to permanent position
- Board certified or eligible
- Licensing assistance available
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Mostly outpatient coverage
- Should be familiar with intravenous therapies
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.