Full Time Pulmonology Job PA
This opportunity offers a strong base salary compensation with annual reviews and additional raise potential. You will also be offered excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution, health/dental/vision/Rx benefits, a sign-on bonus, LTD, relocation expenses, 15 days of CME with a $3.5K stipend, malpractice with tail, accrued PTO, and possible medical student loan repayment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gabriela 'Gigi' at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Strong compensation package in a world-class environment
- Well-respected and internationally-renowned for academics and research
- APPs that support in the clinic and an AP that rounds in the mornings
- Ability to keep your critical care skills sharp
- Work 1 week of inpatient critical care and 3 weeks of pulmonary clinic
- Excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution
- Way out in front of research and technology
- Cutting-edge medicine in a small town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.