Full Time Family Practice Job Fayetteville, NC
In addition to a competitive compensation plus RVU there is an addition bonus for supervising APPs. You will also be offered health and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 26 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 40 hours of CME plus a stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan match, and malpractice insurance. This site may qualify for NHSC loan repayment assistance
This area of North Carolina may be best known as the home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation. But it is also a city with more than 200K residents and is recipient of the All-America City award from the National Civic League 3 times running. It is a great family friendly town with a flair all its own. And it is just an hour to Raleigh and the beaches.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Ray Morelli at 203.663.9410 or email your CV to Ray.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Competitive salary plus wRVU incentives
- Additional annual bonus (paid quarterly) for supervising PAs
- NHSC loan repayment available
- Position is all outpatient
- Join a multidisciplinary team
- Practice hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- BC in either internal medicine or family practice
- Fellowship trained geriatric physician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.