Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job FL
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer
- Be hospital-employed
- Ability to sub-specialize
- Access to leading-edge equipment and technology
- 1NP per physician
- Collaborative and progressive practice
- Access to extensive clinical research/trials
- Outstanding FL location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.