Full Time ObGyn Job Beloit, WI
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME allowance, retirement options, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in south-central Wisconsin. This city has a world-class riverfront with picturesque vistas and a stylish downtown. The city has a renowned college, beautiful, family friendly neighborhoods and great schools.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an OB/GYN opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OB/GYN hospital-employed position
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Shared call coverage of 1:5
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Strong GYN surgical program
- BC or BE required
- High compensation and great benefits
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.