Locum Tenens Radiology Job Germantown, TN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Tennessee needs a locum tenens radiologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. You will have 40 to 60 reads per day. The incoming candidate will need to be board certified or board eligible with an active TX medical license. CompHealth can assist you obtain a TN medical license, if necessary. This assignment includes all breast imaging and need will need to be MQSA certified.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 40 to 60 reads per day
- Procedures: All breast imaging, MQSA certified
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.