Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Philadelphia, PA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Pennsylvania seeks a cardiac anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment includes general B&B, cardiac, and TEE. The assignment schedule is Monday - Sunday, 7 am to 7 pm, with call. You must be board certified or board eligible with an active PA medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday, 7 am to 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: General B&B, cardiac, TEE
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.