Locum Tenens Neurology Job PA
Posted by CompHealth
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include EEG reads. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active PA medical license. The assignment schedule is 7 on/7 off or 14 days straight and you will see 10 to 14 patients per day.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 on/7 off or 14 days straight
- Call: No
- Caseload: 10 to 14 patients per day
- Procedures: EEG reads
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.