Full Time Internal Medicine Job NC
This hospital-based and employed group is offering a competitive compensation with bonuses/incentives, health benefits, loan repayment assistance, and vacation time. You will be provided relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living 40 minutes from the beach and a half hour from Greenville, SC which has every major convenience. North Carolina boasts moderate weather and exceptionally friendly people, making it one of the fastest growing states in the Union.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Loan repayment available
- Employed successful practice
- Office space ready and available
- Ability to cover some pediatric call for the ER and deliveries a plus
- Must be board certified
- 1 to 2 years of experience preferred
- 40 minutes to the beach
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.