Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Illinois needs a locum tenens cardiac anesthesiologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 6:45 am - 3 pm. The ideal candidate has an active IL state license, is board certified or board eligible with current BLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians without a current IL license obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:45 am - 3 pm
- Other Certification: BLS
- Some CRNA supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.