Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Posted by CompHealth
We are currently helping a facility in California that is in need of an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 24 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a CA state medical license.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 24 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.