Exciting Opportunity for a Mohs Surgeon/Dermatology Physician in Lansing, Michigan
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeonto join a reputable practice in Lansing, Michigan.
Step into this busy, highly successful practice where you'll immediately become a member of this family-like team of expert Dermatology providers well-known for providing high-quality care!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity -flexible schedule!
- Work from a single location
- Provide a mix of Mohs Surgery and General Medical Dermatology; Cosmetics, if desired
- Expect to see 25-30 Mohs cases per week to start -growing fast!
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers not required
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- A highly lucrative compensation packageincludes a guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Complete benefits package includes Medical, Dental, PTO, 401k, CME, and more!
- Up to $100K incentive package!
- A warm, welcoming, and engaging clinic atmosphere
- Beautifully modern practice with bright, spacious exam rooms
- Well-established patient volumes will keep you busy from day one
- Committed to providing high-quality Dermatological care
- Superior support staff in place to ensure a seamless workflow
This is a superb place in Michigan's Lower Peninsula for both young professionals and families!
In addition to living and working in a community with great schools and incredible amenities like ample shopping from big box stores to boutique shops, lovely parks for outdoor fun, you'll be just 90-minutes from Detroithome to even more opportunities for entertainment and unique experiences.
The best part is that Lansing is full of pleasant neighborhoods where you can find affordable housing and a strong family-friendly atmosphere. The overall cost of living here is low, making it an excellent home base.
You'll have easy access to regional airports in Lansing, but you'll want to head toDetroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airportfor destination getaways.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!