Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Conroe, TX
alarm 29 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Medical Cardiology Employment Opportunity in Conroe, Texas
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is seeking to employ a medical / non-invasive cardiologist to join the HCA Houston Heart cardiology team in Conroe.
- Must be a board certified or board eligible non-invasive cardiologist.
- Ability to obtain a Texas medical license, or have a TX medical license in good standing.
- Candidates with experience or new fellows will be considered.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe offers a competitive employment salary
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k, malpractice coverage and paid time off.
- The incoming cardiologist would join a team of employed cardiologists with long-standing ties to the north Houston / Conroe community.
About HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe:
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care hospital that has been serving the community for more than 80 years.
- The hospital has 342 licensed beds with more than 1,200 employees and a medical staff consisting of 400 physicians and surgeons who practice independently in a wide variety of specialties.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is currently the only hospital north of Houston with a full-service Open Heart Surgery Program and an internationally renowned Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
The desirable suburb of Conroe sits just forty miles away from Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.