Full Time Internal Medicine Job Fort Worth, TX
Internal Medicine Physician
Our Client is a non-profit multi-specialty clinic with locations in the Fort Worth/Arlington area. They demonstrate a commitment to quality and quality improvement by ongoing activities such as using evidence-based medicine and clinical tools to guide shared decision making with you and your family.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a qualified Internal Medicine Physician to join their team.OurClient is offering the following compensation and benefits:
- $190,000 - $218,500+ Depending on Experience
- Health Insurance 95% Paid by Employer
- 15 Vacation Days
- 5 Sick Days
- 3 Floating Holidays
- CME Up to 5 Days with $1,000 Reimbursement
- Eligible For Student Laon Repayment Through the NHSC
- 403b Employer Contributes up to 2%
- National Discount Club Discounted Rates With National Partners (Restaurants, Clothing Stores, Etc.)
- Pet Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Life Insurance up to 1X Annual Salary Paid by Employer
- And much, much more!
- Valid Medical License in the State of Texas (MD or DO)
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine Required
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking if Preferred
- Current and Active NPI and DEA
- Must Possess Current CPR Course Completion Card Level C.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish optional.
- Proficient with Electronic Medical Records
- Ability to Complete Credentialing
- Strictly Outpatient
- Monday to Friday With Flexible Schedule (7:30am to 4:40pm OR 8:30am to 6:30pm)
- One Late Night (7pm) Required Per Week
- 24 to 25 Patients Per Day
- No Weekend
- Call Rotation by Phone Only
- Administer Appropriate Contraceptive Methods.
- Provide Follow-Up Exams, Problem Revisit Exams, and Pregnancy Assessment.
- , Insert Subdermal Contraception, Remove Subdermal Contraception.
- Provides Medical Orders for Prescription Refills, Administration of Medications, Ancillary Testing, and/or Referrals.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.