Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job MS
- Currently 2 physician practice - looking to grow the group to 4
- 1:3-1:4 Call (with addition of new physicians)
- 10-11 patients in ½ day outpatient clinic
- Covers 1 facility: Memorial Hospital -
- 217 bed hospital including a 24 bed ICU (Open Units)
- In-house hospitalist 24/7
- Great collaborative and collegial physicians and administrative team
Facility s located in Lafayette County in the north central portion of Mississippi, approximately equidistant between St. Louis, Missouri and New Orleans, Louisiana. The City is the home of the University of Mississippi, which was established in 1848. The University has produced 24 Rhodes scholars, and is ranked among the top 30 institutions with largest endowments per student.
Nestled in the Hills of North Mississippi, Oxford is the home of the University of Mississippi and the Ole Miss Rebels. Nobel Prize winning author William Faulkner made his home here and found inspiration in the people and places of Oxford and Lafayette County which he fictionalized in his Jefferson and County.
Over the years Oxford has also been known for offering exceptional culinary experiences including James Beard award-winning chef and owner of five restaurants From down home cooking to upscale culinary creations, Oxford is a food lover’s delight. Oxford has sophisticated shops, excellent restaurants, SEC sporting events and Broadway caliber musical productions. Whether you are looking for a place of intellect or good ole sporting events, Oxford has it all.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.