Full Time Family Practice Job Altoona, PA
Turnkey Family Practice Opportunity in Pennsylvania | Decades of Community Impact
When You Chose Family Medicine, Was “Work Hard, Play Hard” Your Plan?
The Road to Becoming a Physician is Long. This is Your Career. Be in the Driver’s Seat.
Due to the upcoming retirement of three physicians in separate practices throughout the region, this highly respected healthcare system is seeking well-qualified physicians to join practices with decades strong patient panels and roots well established in the communities in the late ’70s and ’80s.
- 90th percentile earning potential - base salary, wRVU bonuses, quality bonuses + starting bonus, relocation allowance, student loan repayment, and 30+ days off annually
- Outpatient only with 4.5-day workweek, phone call only, and work-life balance, so your time is...yours.
- New patients booked out weeks in advance - payor mix heavily weighted with private insurance
- Join a nationally-recognized healthcare system with over 40 hospitals across multiple states with access to a wide assortment of subspecialists at the local level
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Golf in the summer. Ski in the winter. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in a picturesque town that escapes the hustle and bustle of high-cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming Pennsylvania town offers a low cost of living while providing fun local restaurants and easy access to the big city when fine dining or shopping is what you desire.
- Four beautiful seasons, from a mild summer to gorgeous autumn foliage to a White Christmas
- Hike and ski the Allegheny Mountains on demand
- Cost of living 20% lower than the National Average
- Walmart and REI both have distribution centers locally due to interstate proximity and central location, within a day’s drive to 50% of the country’s population
- Incredible history dating back to the 1700s provides a foundation for community pride
Job ID: FP 249756
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.