Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job NY
A New York-based medical facility needs a locum tenens orthopedic surgeon for coverage. The physician will work a flexible schedule. The locum tenens provider will see up to 40 IME and deposition cases per day. Candidates must be board certified and have an IME/workers comp license. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Flexible schedule
- Licensing assistance available
- IME/workers comp license needed
- Board certified
- IMEs and deposition assignment only
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.