Locum Tenens Pediatric Surgery Job NY
Weatherby is assisting a facility in New York with filling a pediatric general surgery opening. Your work schedule will consist of day, night, and 24-hour ER call coverage. The required duties for this position include some trauma, but no ECMO. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. Due to the time frame of this assignment only NY-licensed physicians will be considered. This is a great location offering a unique cultural flavor with plenty of activities to keep you busy off the clock. Call us today to get the specifics on your next locum tenens opportunity.
- Day, night, and 24-hour ER call coverage needed
- Must have active NY license
- Board certified or eligible
- ECMO is not required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.