Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IA
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Iowa. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays with no call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately general, OB, healthy peds, and orthopedics cases. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. ACLS and BLS certifications needed. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays with no call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Hands-on role
- General anesthesia, OB, ENT, healthy peds, ortho
- No hearts or big cases
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.