Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Milwaukee, WI
A Wisconsin facility has an opening for temporary occupational medicine coverage. The work schedule is 9 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday and you will see about 40 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have DOT certification. Due to the urgency of this assignment, only WI-licensed providers will be considered for this role. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 9 am - 6 pm shifts
- Monday - Friday
- BC/BE required
- DOT certification required
- WI license required
- Up to 40 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.