Full Time ObGyn Job Orlando, FL
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement plan with employer contribution, and Federal Torte malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in Orlando, central Florida's destination for fun for the entire family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Level lll NICU
- Call is 7 times per month
- $2K per call shift if greater than 7 in a month
- Productivity base incentive program
- 65% of collections for all inpatient gynecological procedures
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) loan repayment
- Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) malpractice coverage
- Full benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.