Full Time ObGyn Job CA
This employed position offers a compensation based on experience plus productivity and quality measures. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation days, sick days and holidays, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice.
You will enjoy living in the small California town that is Northwest of LA and close to Bakersfield. It serves as a gateway to recreational areas like the Sequoia National Forest, the Giant Sequoia National Monument, and Kings Canyon National Park.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number #2673813.
- Hospital-employed position
- Very lucrative compensation package
- Practice in California
- Level II nursery
- Visa candidates accepted
- Tuition repayment possible
- 1:4 paid call
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.