Full Time Internal Medicine Job Sacramento, CA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits with paid deductibles, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the 4th largest metropolitan area in California. It has been named by Time magazine as 'America's Most Diverse City'.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a very old and respected FQHC working with dedicated providers
- Office only practice with very infrequent phone call
- See patients ages 18 and older outpatient practice
- Well-equipped centers are located in Sacramento
- Monday through Friday schedule, daytime hours
- Live right in this exciting city or choose from the very desirable surrounding suburbs
- Complete benefits with no malpractice tail to worry about
- Competitive salary package is offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.