Full Time Family Practice Job OH
This hospital-employed opportunity has a compensation based on experience plus bonuses. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, full benefits package, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days for CME and $5K, a 401(k)retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Opportunity to join 1 of 2 beloved, established group practices
- Join 25- to 30-year-old groups with experienced physicians who can mentor you
- Outpatient practices with infrequent call
- Offices are situated on medical campuses with all services needed
- Compensation model will be very competitive with loan payback options and resident stipends
- Will consider new grads or experienced physicians
- Rural locations within an easy, short drive to large metro area
- Will consider H-1B or J-1 visas with ties to area and willingness to make long-term commitments
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.