Full Time Family Practice Job Worcester, MA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, a 403(b) with matching, federal tort malpractice insurance, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 3 personal days, 5 sick days, 11 paid holidays, 5 days of CME with stipend, and relocation assistance. This site also qualifies for loan repayment.
Come live and practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. The richness of this region is found in its exceptional restaurants, cultural institutions and performing arts centers, as well as family focused attractions and activities. It is less than a 1-hour drive to Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Mission driven 'We help people live healthier lives'
- Outpatient-only position
- Will consider part-time availabilities
- Work 32 clinical hours and 8 hours for admin per week
- Average 2.5 patients per hour
- Must be board certified in family medicine or med-ped
- MBA or MPH degree preferred
- Close to Boston and all it has to offer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.