Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Oneida, NY
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in New York seeks an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 40-hours a week, with 1:2 weeknight and weekend call. The facility sees 40 - 45 deliveries per month with a 30 percent C-section rate. You must be board certified and have a NY state license.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: 40-hours per week
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 40 - 45 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.