Full Time ObGyn Job OR
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered student loan repayment, paid medical benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, $10K for relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package with employer contribution, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this large Oregon town. The area is beautiful, unspoiled and attracts people who live a healthy lifestyle. The town has two colleges, access to parks and lakes, and a friendly atmosphere.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find an OB/GYN job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great compensation
- 1:6 call, quality of life
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Close to great outdoor activities
- Wonderful location to raise a family
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Occurrence malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.