Full Time Orthopedics Job ME
You will get an excellent annual base salary plus incentive compensation based on RVUs and a $50K sign-on bonus. The benefits include 4 to 6 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME a year (financial allotment for this as well), and 1 week sick time a year. You will also receive health, dental, vision, 401(k), disability insurance option, optional life insurance, and $25K annually for loan reimbursement.
This is a very family-friendly community that is a close drive to larger cities in New England.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please call Ron Bansak 203.663.9362 and send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
- Excellent base pay plus incentives/bonuses
- $50K sign-on bonus
- $25K annual loan reimbursement
- Employed practice model
- BC in orthopedic surgery
- Must have hip and total joints training or experience
- Robot is not available at this time
- Experience preferred, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.