Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Bennington, VT
They offer a competitive base salary that is a great long-term earning opportunity. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including health, malpractice with tail included, retirement, relocation, sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment. Visa support is available.
This nationally-recognized and vibrant community offers great cultural attractions along with diverse housing options and strong school systems. It has award-winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities, and shopping as well as close proximity to a nearby airport make this an ideal location to reside.
If you are interested in discussing the details of this opportunity please call or text Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 and send an updated copy of your CV to Nicole.Frohman@comphealth.com.
- Accredited cancer program
- Strong support staff including NP and chemo/radiation therapy on-site
- Existing patient base and community-based role
- Competitive base salary with a great earning potential
- Loan repayment as well as relocation and a sign-on bonus
- Nationally-recognized community to reside in
- Both H-1B and J-1 waiver support
- Call/text Nicole at 954.837.2764 for more information
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.