Locum Tenens Oncology Job MN
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens medical oncology opportunity is now available in Minnesota. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 12 to 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active MN state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new MN license before this assignment starts.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 12 to 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.