Locum Tenens Nephrology Job IN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens nephrology opportunity is now available in Indiana. For this assignment the physician will need an active IN state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current IN medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call and hospital rounding. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call and hospital rounding/dialysis
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.