Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job CA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8- to 12-hour shifts and you will see 4 - 6 cases per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license. If necessary, CompHealth can assist you obtain a CA medical license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8- to 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 4 - 6 cases per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.