Full Time Psychiatry Job Salem, MA
A healthcare facility in Massachusetts is currently seeking a licensed Outpatient Psychiatrist for a promising Outpatient position with their growing staff. In this role, the Outpatient Psychiatrist will be responsible for providing care to patients of the facility Adult Outpatient Department. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available.
The Outpatient Psychiatrist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Duties include:
- Providing clinical assessment
- Following up care for patients in the clinic
- Leading a Multidisciplinary Clinical team, including Outpatient Psychotherapists
- Assisting with periodic coverage on the Adult Inpatient Units
- Handling consultation on the medical/surgical floors
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible/Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
- Interest in co-morbid Substance Use Disorders
- Formal Addictions training
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.