Locum Tenens Urology Job Washington, NC
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Location: Washington, NC
MPLT Healthcare is looking for a physician who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Urology with highly competitive pay rates in Washington, NC.
- Seeking a board certified Urologist to provide locums coverage at their established practice
- Coverage Needed : July Ongoing
- Shift: (7a-7a)
- Call schedule will vary. Provider will need to be within 30 minutes of the hospital when on call.
- Certifications Required: BLS
- Job Highlights include:
- Established practice and surgical services program
- Practice has one Urologist and two experienced Physician Assistants
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- No robotic surgery
- Clinic conveniently located near the hospital
- Average number of surgical cases per month: 35
- Average number of patients per provider per day: 50
- Average number of admissions per night:1
- No critical care responsibilities
- Provider will not need to respond to codes
- Procedures will include: difficult foley insertion, suprapubic management, pediatric catheters, occasional urinary management, urology consults, and inpatient management
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.