You will receive a generous compensation package, quarterly RVU bonuses, a $50K sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided with life insurance, 1 week CME time with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) pension plan plus a 457(b) tax-deferral option, health/vision/dental, 4 to 5 weeks of PTO, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Come live and practice in this pleasant city overlooking the Mississippi River. This is a great place to raise children or settle down and the cost of living is low. There is an abundance of large beautiful trees and fantastic parks.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Jobs with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Susan Kindle at 203.663.9369 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-on bonus of $50K and generous loan repayment
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, or 4-day workweek
- 22 to 25 outpatients per day on average
- Precept residents from Southern Illinois University Medical School
- Full medical benefits including all insurances
- Quarterly RVU bonuses
- Salary between $220K to $260K DOE
- Now considering 2022 residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail