You will receive a generous compensation package, quarterly RVU bonuses, a $50K sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided with life insurance, 1 week CME time with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) pension plan plus a 457(b) tax-deferral option, health/vision/dental, 4 to 5 weeks of PTO, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Paris is located in northeast Missouri and is the county seat of Monroe County.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Susan Kindle at 203.663.9369 and email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary between $220K to $260K DOE
- Quarterly RVU bonuses
- Sign-on bonus of $50K and generous loan repayment
- Full medical benefits including all insurances
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, or 4-day workweek
- 22 to 25 outpatients per day on average
- Precept residents from Southern Illinois University Medical School
- Now considering 2022 residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail