This position offers a competitive base income salary guarantee for 2 years and a monthly residency stipend is available. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, $4.5K CME allowance, several retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
Like much of southern New Mexico, the Hobbs area represents the best of the 'high desert,' with its blue skies and warm sunshine. It is the largest municipality in Lea County, and the gateway to the Land of Enchantment.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary with 2-year income guarantee
- Monthly residency stipend available
- See low risk, high risk, C-sections, and GYN surgeries
- Average 5 patients per day
- 10 deliveries and 4 GYN surgeries per week on average
- Level 2 NICU
- Lab and ultrasound on-site
- Board certified or board eligible welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail